Our current goals include expanding in these ways:
1) Building the breeding program
2) Building the volunteer base
3) Offering community education
Get involved! Trauma can be a physical or mental long lasting injury that impacts daily living. Many people suffer from trauma, and our four-footed companions are here to supply unquestioning love and support to those in need. It is quite a process to raise and train these special animals. Help us to help them.
Our mission is to:
1) provide purpose-bred trauma and psychiatric dogs to those in need, with a priority for veterans.
2) Provide opportunities to give back to our community
3) Develop responsible and civically engaged students through our collaboration with UNLV and the UNLV Society For Service Dogs
Trauma and Psychiatric Dogs
Taking The Next Step, One Paw At A Time